Penrith City Local Services
Penrith City ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Penrith City site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Penrith City Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Penrith City When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Penrith City Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Penrith City Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Penrith City ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Penrith City and a Place to Meet
The penrith.nsw.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Penrith City
Penrith City, located in the western suburbs of Sydney, has a rich history and many interesting facts to explore. Here are some of the most fascinating things about Penrith City that you may not know:
1. Penrith is named after Penrith, a town in Cumbria, England. The two towns share many similarities, including their location on the edge of a national park and their proximity to a major river.
2. Penrith is home to the Nepean Dam, one of the largest dams in Australia. The dam was opened in 1935 and provides water to many parts of Sydney.
3. Penrith is home to the Penrith Panthers, a professional rugby league team that has won the NRL Premiership twice.
4. The Penrith Lakes Scheme was a major project in the area that involved creating a series of lakes for water sports and recreation. The site was used as a venue for the Olympic Games in 2000.
5. The Great River Walk is a 5km walking and cycling path that runs along the Nepean River and through Penrith City. The path is a popular recreation spot for locals and visitors alike.
6. Penrith is home to the Sydney International Regatta Centre, a world-class venue for rowing and other water sports. The venue has hosted several major international events, including the 2000 Olympics.
7. The Museum of Fire, located in Penrith, is dedicated to the history of firefighting in Australia. The museum features exhibits on firefighting equipment, vehicles, and techniques.
8. The Great West Walk is a 65km walking trail that starts in Parramatta and ends in the Blue Mountains, passing through Penrith along the way. The trail offers stunning views of the area's natural beauty.
9. Penrith is home to many beautiful parks and gardens, including the Penrith Lakes Regional Park, the Garden of the World, and the Sydney International Regatta Centre parklands.
10. The Penrith Whitewater Stadium is another Olympic venue located in the city, and is used for kayaking and other whitewater sports. The stadium is the only man-made whitewater course in the southern hemisphere.